IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Collection and Use of Personal Information
What Personal Information is collected
When you contact us, participate in an online survey or any other form of communication between you, the website and MTS, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information. MTS will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
How your personal information is used
MTS uses personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with the website and MTS, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve MTS and TITAN™ products, services, and customer communications.
If you enter into a promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, location and the time zone where an MTS/TITAN™ product(s) is used and distributed so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 18, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used:-
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to online transactions.
2. To drive MTS and TITAN™ marketing.
3. To enable MTS and TITAN™ to collect information about the browsing and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, promotions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu > Settings.
2. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
3. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
4. In the “Cookies” section, choose your preferred setting.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
If you have any questions please contact us.